Bioceuticals Calm Bursts 30 Capsules Aust L 318982
Calm Bursts provides kava in a convenient to use, chewable soft capsule with a pleasant lemon-lime flavour. Kava has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine and South Pacific medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. Kava has also been used in western herbal medicine to induce sleep and reduce restlessness.
- Chewable soft capsules for convenient use and ease of dosing.
- Calm Bursts contain Vanuatan kava standardised to 10% kavalactones.
- Kava is a plant species native to the South Pacific and used traditionally in Pacific Island medicine to relieve mild anxiety.
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve restlessness, induce sleep and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Great tasting, with a refreshing lemon lime flavour.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract dry concentrate standardised:|
|Piper methysticum (Kava) root and rhizome||200 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to kavalactones
Adults: Chew 3 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. For short-term use only (maximum of three months).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use this product if you have pre-existing liver conditions.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains soya bean products.
- May cause a numbing sensation of the tongue.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.