ATP Support (AUSTL : 222912) features a carefully selected combination of nutrients, including coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), alpha-lipoic acid and B vitamins, designed to support healthy mitochondrial function and cellular energy production.
- Provides a complex blend of nutrients which are specific to healthy mitochondrial function.
- Supports energy production.
- Supports healthy functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Helps maintain cell health.
- Antioxidant support.
- Orange flavour.
Dose (Adults): Take 3g (1 level teaspoon) in 100-200mL of chilled water or juice once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 3g dose contains:
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate||400mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||43mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||25mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.