AUST L 118578
The ultimate immune booster, with a blend of powerful herbs and nutrients to target symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It is scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections and decrease the severity and duration of colds.
ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolides from a standardised extract of andrographis to help support healthy immune function and provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold.
Andrographis, echinacea root and olive leaf are traditionally used to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory catarrh, sore throat and feverish conditions.
Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Andrographis is not recommended for use in pregnancy.
If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
Large oral doses of andrographis may cause gastric discomfort, vomiting or loss of appetite and/or taste.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards