AndroForce (AUSTL : 212335) is a blend of herbs and nutrients formulated to support male health. Bulgarian tribulus is an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used as a male tonic and aphrodisiac. Korean ginseng supports erectile function in healthy males. Zinc, selenium, L-carnitine and maritime pine bark along with withania may provide support for healthy sperm and male physiology in healthy individuals.
- Supports male physiological requirements.
- Improves parameters of sperm production and health such as quality, motility, viability and concentration.
- Traditionally used to improve male sexual and erectile function.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and anxiety.
- Combines tribulus, damiana, withania and Korean ginseng – traditionally used in Ayurvedic, South American and traditional Chinese medicines to reduce fatigue, improve physical performance and as an aphrodisiac.
Dose (Adults): Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tribulus terrestris (Bulgarian tribulus) herb||5g|
equiv. to furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root - KSM-66®||4.22g|
equiv. to withanolides
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||750mg|
equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1-Re-Rf-Rg2-Rb1-Rb2-Rc-Rd
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) stem bark outer||30g|
|Turnera diffusa (damiana) leaf||500mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains lactose.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.