Aminoplex® is a high quality, low-allergenic organic brown rice protein concentrate, extracted by natural enzymes at low temperature from the wholegrain, including the bran, germ and endosperm. This unique process produces a smooth texture that mixes easily. Aminoplex® provides all the essential amino acids, including the branched chain amino acids. Aminoplex® is suitable for individuals wanting to increase dietary protein, to support muscle growth and repair and those with food allergy sensitivities, in a tasty vanilla flavour.
AUSTL : N/A - Formulated Supplementary
- 34.6g of protein per serve from certified organic sprouted brown rice.
- Only 7.2g of carbohydrates and 1.4g of sugar per serve.
- Nearly 4.5g of BCAAs per serve.
- Low-allergenic, suitable for people with a range of food sensitivities.
- No added gluten, dairy and soy.
- Low in fat and sugar.
- Improved manufacturing to give a finer, smoother powder with increased solubility and more pleasant texture.
- Includes enzymes for excellent digestibility.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Oryzatein® Ultra 80 is non-GMO, environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced.
Serving Suggestion: Mix 2 rounded scoops (44g) into 200mL of water, juice or milk substitute in shaker or blender. Consume immediately. Consume once or twice daily. Add seasonal fruits to taste if required.
Each 44g serving (2 rounded scoops) contains:*
|Iron||1.2mg (10% RDI)|
|Typical amino acid composition per serve:|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: Organic whole grain brown rice protein (98%), organic whole grain rice milk powder, enzymes, vegetable gum (xanthan gum), sweetener (steviol glycosides, thaumatin), flavour (vanilla and caramel).
- Formulated supplementary sports food - not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Produced in a manufacturing facility which also handles cereals containing gluten, fish and shellfish, egg, dairy and soy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.