Developed by an Australian Obstetrician for Bump and Beyond
"Sydney obstetrician Dr Rob Buist became frustrated by the Absence of a healthy hydration product specifically formulated for pregnant women, women in labour and those who are breastfeeding. The importance of hydration in pregnancy and birth has long been recognised, but many beverages may contain either high levels of sugar, an inappropriate amount of sodium, or ingredients that may not be appropriate in pregnancy. Dr Rob Buist decided to help meet the hydration needs of pregnant and breastfeeding women by developing AquaMamma, a hydration range with added vitamins and electrolytes"
Why AquaMamma sachets?
- SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED - To help meet the hydration and electrolyte needs of pregnant and breastfeeding women
- HYDRATION PRODUCT - Ideal for all stages of pregnancy, labour and childbirth, as well as breastfeeding
- TASTE GREAT! - Is easy to drink and may help you keep hydrated even when you’re feeling nauseated
- FREE FROM - Is free from artificial colours and sweeteners
- FOLIC ACID - Contains a small amount of folic acid to help you meet your daily needs
- LOW SUGAR - Contains only 2.5g sugar per 100mL. This is enough to make it really drinkable but it is less than the sugar contents of sports drinks and fruit drinks
- LOW CALORIE - Contains 47 kj/100mL which is significantly less than other drinks. This means you can enjoy keeping hydrated with AquaMamma daily
- LOW IN SODIUM - Contains 15mg of sodium per 100mL
- CONVENIENCE - Can be kept conveniently and discretely in your bag to help keep hydrated throughout the day.
Ingredients: filtered water*, sucrose, natural sweetener (erithrytol, steviol glycosides), food acid (citric acid), natural flavours, minerals (sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium phosphate), vitamins (ascorbic acid, folic acid), natural colours (black carrot, carotene). *When prepared as directed
Directions: Empty Sachet contents into a bottle containing 500mL of water, shake vigorously until dissolved. Best enjoyed freshly prepared. Prepared drink may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Not to be consumed by persons 14 years old and under.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.