Amplio SB 250 (Aust L 288148) Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a high potency probiotic that is not affected by antibiotics and is ideal for travel as it does not require refrigeration. It helps to support and maintain healthy gastrointestinal flora.
High potency probiotic (resistant to antibiotics) which supports establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
In otherwise healthy adults and children may help reduce the risk and duration of:
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Traveller’s diarrhoea.
- Infectious diarrhoea.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 5 billion CFU (250 mg)
Dose & Directions:
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1–2 capsules once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years seek medical advice.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards