(60 PACK PICTURED)
Amplio Magnesium Forte (Aust L 287913) supports healthy energy production and metabolism.
It may help to maintain proper muscle function and provide magnesium to support muscle contraction and nerve conduction. Regular magnesium supplementation may help reduce the risk of developing migraines.
- Supports healthy energy production and metabolism.
- May help to maintain proper muscle function and contraction.
- Provides magnesium to support nerve conduction.
- May help to reduce the risk of developing migraine headaches.
Total elemental magnesium 150 mg as:
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 500 mg equiv. to magnesium 100 mg
- Magnesium citrate 291 mg equiv. to magnesium 45 mg
- Magnesium orotate dihydrate 76 mg equiv. to magnesium 5 mg
Dose & Directions:
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1–2 capsules daily to help support healthy muscles, nerves and metabolism, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily to help reduce migraine frequency, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards