(120 PACK SIZE PICTURED)
Amplio Concentrated EPA / DHA (Aust L 289699) delivers highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil.
Omega-3 fatty acids provide nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular function, reduce joint inflammation and support a healthy nervous system, mood, brain health and cognitive function.
- May temporarily relieve mild joint inflammation, pain and swelling.
- May help to support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May support brain function.
- Omega-3 acids fish oil 1000 mg
- equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 400mg
- equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300mg
- D-alpha tocopherol as vitamin E
Dose & Directions:
- Adults: Take 4 capsules daily for the temporary relief of joint pain and swelling, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Fish oil may take up to 3 months for maximal effect.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1–2 capsules daily to help support a healthy heart and brain, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards