Ammeltz Cura-Heat Neck and Shoulder Pain are air-activated heat packs that provide targeted, warming relief to muscular, joint and abdominal aches and pains.
The heat packs provide up to eight hours of targeted warming relief from pain. They are flexible and uniquely shaped to contour to the neck ensuring warm relief to both the back and sides of the neck and shoulders.
They can be attached directly to the skin at the site of pain, heat radiates through increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles.
With no heating required, Ammeltz Cura-Heat Neck and Shoulder Pain patches are portable and easy to use. Simply open the sachet and apply directly to the skin and heat will radiate through to the source of pain.
The self-heating system includes ingredients iron, activated carbon and water. When these ingredients come into contact with the air, they oxodise and produce heat. They ingredients have been specially formulated to ensure constant heat.
Ammeltz Cura-Heat Neck and Shoulder Pain patches are fragrance free, non-medicinal and so thin they can be discreetly used anywhere.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards