The Actimove(R) Walker range offers some impressive advanced features for safety and patient care. The high-quality rigid outer skeleton ensure high protection of the foot, ankle and lower leg. Circumferential strapping, a shock absorbing sole and breathable materials provide great comfort for the user. The rocker bottom of the Actimove(R) Walker facilitates a natural physiological gait when walking.
- Circumferential Strapping for increased stability
- Breathable liner for optimal skin climate and high wearing comfort
- Rocker bottom and shock absorbing sole securely simulates a natural gait.
- Fractures of the foot and ankle
- Lower extremity soft-tissue injuries
- Severe ankle and foot sprains
- Post-operative and rehabilitation use
Contraindications: Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
comfortable moonboot however the soft protection pillows glued to the boot to support the feet tend to go easily. The inner boot is easy to use and comfortable,