Accu-Chek Simply Easy Diabetes Pack
Checking your blood glucose doesn’t have to get in the way of your life. The Accu‑Chek Guide Me system is designed for quick, accurate testing, so you can get your number without giving it a second thought. The new Accu‑Chek Guide Me system is designed to be simply easy for quick, accurate testing.
- NEW Accu-Chek Guide Me blood glucose meter
- Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
- Accu-Chek Fastclix lancets 24 pack
- Accu-Chek Guide test strips 10 pack
- Carry case
- Batteries included
Total $106 of value based on individual components RRP
Benefits and Features
- Large , easy-to-read display. Simply see test results.
- Proven accuracy - fulfills the EN ISO standard 15197:2015 and delivers even tighter 10/10 accuracy1,2
- Automatically log results to your phone. Quickly track blood sugar, meals and more on the mySugr app
- Wide test strip dosing area just a small drop of blood
- Spill resistant vial designed to hold strips tightly in place
1. EN ISO 15197:2015. In vitro diagnostic test system requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus.
2. Brazg RL, Klaff LJ, Sussman AM. New generation blood glucose monitoring system exceeds international accuracy standards. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2016;10(6):1414-1415
Dimensions and weight:
76 x 48 x 16 mm (LWH)
43 g (with batteries)
2 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
10/10 accuracy (Data on file)
Less than 4 seconds
Blood sample size:
720 diary records and 30 control results
7, 14, 30, 90 days
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.