Accu-chek Performa II Meter Kit with cashback Voucher* | Up to $40 Cashback offer included
Ask about instore rebates for this product
- Fast 5 second test time for quick and easy blood glucose testing.
- Tiny sample size <0.6 µL with under-dosing detection. Up to 5 seconds to re-dose the same strip.
- Fast fill strip. Blood sample is quickly absorbed by the test strip.
- Ergonomic Design. Rubber grips make it easy to hold.
- Test reminders. Set up to 4 automatic reminders for different times throughout the day.
- Test averaging. Meter provides 7-,14-, and 30-day test averaging.
- 500 test result memory for improved blood glucose tracking.
- Infrared downloading capability. Results can be downloaded to your computer using our data management product
- No coding
- Pre- and post-meal markers
- 90 day test average
Kit comes with FastClix lancing device for virtually pain free testing. Accu-Chek lancing devices are for single patient use only.
*Please note that this meter does not come with Test Strips included, as they should be purchased through your local NDSS (National Diabetes Scheme) Access point, most probably your local pharmacy at a subsidized rate. They can also be purchased using your NDSS details here: Accuchek Performa Blood Glucose Test Strip | NDSS 107.5
Accu-chek Cashback voucher included for up to $40 back on your purchase. See https://www.accu-chekvoucher.com.au/ for more details about the cashback. Terms and Conditions apply. Limit 1 per customer.
Accu-chek Performa 2.0
1x Performa Meter II
1x Fastclix Lancet Device
1x Fastclix Lancet cartridge (6 needles)
1x User Manual
How to set up and use your Accu-Chek Performa II blood glucose meter with Fastclix lancing device for blood glucose monitoring.
How to use the...How to set up and use your Accu-Chek Performa II blood glucose...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards