Accu-chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitor with cashback voucher* | Free Shipping!
Accu-Chek Guide Bluetooth® enabled glucose meter
- Wirelessly sends glucose results to a patient’s compatible smartphone* eliminating the need for a paper diary
- Advanced accuracy that exceeds the current ISO accuracy standard- delivering results you can trust
- Strip port light and backlit display make monitoring in the dark easier
- Add comments, use pattern management and target ranges to track results in a meaningful way
- With the strip ejector button, a single click is all it takes for fast and easy hygienic removal of test strips
Accu-Chek Guide Spill-Resistant Vial
The new vial is designed to hold strips tightly in place
Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips
Widest dosing area among leading brands allowing a small drop of blood anywhere along the yellow edge.
*Please note that this meter does not come with Test Strips included, as they should be purchased through your local NDSS (National Diabetes Scheme) Access point, most probably your local pharmacy at a subsidized rate.
*Available for select mobile devices. Visit www.accu-chek.com.au/dmapp to see if the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is compatible with a device.
Includes Cashback Voucher (up to $40). Conditions apply. See https://www.accu-chekvoucher.com.au/ for more details. *Terms and conditions apply. Limit 1 per customer
1x Guide Meter
1x Fastclix Lancet Device
1x Fastclix Lancet cartridge (6 needles)
1x User Manual
Accu-Chek Guide - Better connected for better decisions.
Accu-Chek Guid...Accu-Chek Guide - Better connected for better decisions.
Accu-Chek Guid...In this video we will walk you through setting up and using yo...
Accu-Chek Guid...This video will show you how to use your Accu-Chek Guide blood...
Accu-Chek Guid...It's easy to change the batteries in your Accu-Chek Guide bloo...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards
Posted by hodgieno3 on 17th May 2018
I cannot fault superpharmacyplus in ordering and the prompt way they did my order 10/10 for them.
The unit is great what makes it a 4 star instead of 5,is when you try to register with Roche an email supposed to get sent to you but don't hold your breath it never comes, other than that it is a good unit and the app to download your results to your phone is okay but needs a good tweak.